Sunday 16 June 2013

Carrot and Coriander

Dear Readers,
I have a little spice garden with a big bunch of coriander. My lovely ceramic cat takes care of it:) Here you go:


First I mixed the coriander with fresh salads and I fall in love with it. The taste is something special for me. I looked for recipes and tried a very easy carrot cream soup here.  If you don't understand the language, I'll help:


You need 3 spoon olive oil
cook together with carrot just a couple of minutes
put a bouillon cube
and water and cooking 2o minutes.
Take coriander into it
and cook 5 more minutes, after mix it
at last poor a little box of cooking cream
cook all together a little bit and the soup is ready.




Bon Appetite!

TIP:
You may need my cute spoon rest to keep your kitchen cleaner:


Ildi




4 comments:

  1. I love coriander and I use it a lot. In Portugal is a spice often used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! yummy! thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susana, if you have favorite recipe, could you send to me, please???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good and easy! Thanks Ildi. Love the spoon rest too! : )

    ReplyDelete