Tuesday 5 July 2016

I'm Featured!!!!

Dear Readers,

Sometimes bloggers write a message to me and ask one of my item for free, what looks perfectly to their next post. When I was a beginner seller, I just sent my item after the first word. Usually nothing happened after, one or two views at my shop.
Sometimes I got many views and customers from a website but these huge blogs are never ever ask my opinion.


Something unusual happened with me. I got a mail last week and a girl asked me very polite way, can she feature my rustic dessert plate?



After I agree, she did. You can read the article here.

This post is a thanks for Barbara, who wrote about herself as

"I’m an eager learner, avid reader, inspiration seeker.
I hold a Ph.D. in British Literature.
I love interior design, arts & crafts.
I actually like cooking and entertaining guests."

She made my day happier:)

Have a great day and do not forget BE KIND!
Ildi

No comments:

Post a Comment